Exciting Job Opportunity for Energetic Graduates
In 2022 the first of its kind Agricultural Gap Year will be presented in the pictureous town of Reitz in the Eastern Free State. The Agri Gap Year provides an opportunity for young post-matrics with an interest or love of agriculture to combine fun and actioned packed personal development and preparation for adult and working life with structured learning programs in agricultural production management whilst gaining comprehensive farming exposure.
Reitz Landbou Akademie/ Peritum is on the lookout for a dynamic duo who has a passion to work with youth, the ability to teach and great organizing skills to act as GAP YEAR COORDINATORS. The contract is for the period 1 February 2022 to 30 November 2022. Coordinators will work under the guidance of RLA and Peritum Agri Institute.
APPLY NOW if you are interested in the Gap Year Coordinator: Agriculture OR Gap Year Coordinator: Student Development position.
• B Agric/BSc Agric/Diploma in Agriculture with farming experience OR any qualification relevant to personal development/youth development [e.g. social work/teaching/psychology/ nursing].
• Previous exposure to youth development / education would be beneficial.
• Valid driver’s License [EB] and own transport.
• Must be willing to live in the hostel /residence in a shared apartment for student supervision purposes.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Coordinating the complete agricultural programme of the gap year [Agri Coordinator]
• Facilitate the personal and career development programme sessions [Student Developer]
• Coordinate and accompany students on non-agricultural and adventure excursions
• Coordination and liaison in regards to logistics for the programme
• Student supervision (including weekends on rotational basis)
COMPENSATION: R20 000 ctc per month per job.
Accommodation and all meals are provided. Multiple holidays.
If you are interested in this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 051-4511120 for further information. Applications close on 9 January 2022